window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-162628167-1');

Foreign Ministry of Karbakh announced violation of ceasefire agreement by Azerbaijan

Share it

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) announced that Azerbaijan had not implemented the ceasefire agreement in the Karabakh conflict zone.

“We strictly condemn (…) Azerbaijan’s violation of the ceasefire agreements reached through the mediation of the Russian Federation for humanitarian purposes for the exchange of prisoners of war and bodies of the victims,” – said in a statement of the Foreign Ministry of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, distributed by the press service of the department on Saturday.

The document also notes that the attacks of the Azerbaijani military on Saturday in the Karabakh conflict zone “are another convincing proof that Azerbaijan uses the negotiations exclusively as a shield for the preparation of military operations.

The Foreign Ministry of the unrecognized NKR also stated that under these circumstances, the international community can stop the hostilities in the region “only one way – by recognizing the Republic of Artsakh (the Armenian name of Karabakh – IF), which will provide the necessary legal mechanisms to guarantee peace and security for both our Republic and the entire region.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov said that the Armenian side continues to bombard Azerbaijani positions, so there are no conditions for “humanitarian truce”.

Last night at the negotiations in Moscow with the participation of foreign ministers of Azerbaijan, Armenia and Russia an agreement was reached to declare a ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh in the afternoon of October 10.

At the same time, Armenia and Azerbaijan had already accused each other of violating the ceasefire.

Next Post

U.S. President Donald Trump to deliver address on October 10

Sat Oct 10 , 2020
Share it U.S. President Donald Trump, who recovered from the coronavirus COVID-19 infection, intends to address the White House on Saturday, The Hill newspaper wrote on Saturday, citing sources in the presidential administration. This will be the first public event Trump will attend after identifying his COVID-19. He is expected […]
U.S. President Donald Trump to deliver address on October 10